Sunday, February 28, 2010

Gold, Silver, or Bronze



It has been such an enjoyable few weeks of watching the Olympic athletes compete. I'm not sure any one athlete can claim to be the best when a mere difference of 12 hundredths of a second may have separated gold from silver. But the athletes have trained long and hard to put on a spectacular show. I must say it was all very entertaining, and I enjoyed watching the drama. Emotions ran high, and I laughed and cried along with each of them.

As enjoyable as it was, I'm also glad it's over. The reason being - I sat in front of the TV wayyyyyy toooooo much. Now I can get back to my sewing, reading, scrapbooking, housework, etc., and just life in general... if I remember what that was?!? Give me a month and I'm sure I will be dreaming of the next winter Olympics. Maybe I will take up speed skating, or cross country skiing. No, I better get realistic. How about curling? See you in Russia!

1 comment:

LauriJo said...

Good Luck with curling. It is actually a pretty fun sport. Let me know if you want any pointers. :)