Monday, August 23, 2010

Not Too Sick

For over a month, I was sick with a sinus infection. No fun! Even though I couldn't be out in my flower gardens (it hurt to have my head hanging down), I wasn't too sick to work on something. I was able to find indoor stuff to do.  Of course I chose to sew a lot, and do a little scrapbooking. Here are some of the projects I worked on.

Purse for mother (I made 4 more for myself using different colors of course):




Christmas Snowman quilt - the center embroidery work was done by my mom. Then I made all the blocks - 24 total- for the borders.




A darling baby quilt with Newton:



And finally a quilt called Fire Escape:



It was fun to sew these projects because they were all so different. It was a good use of my time while recuperating. So three big boxes of Puffs tissue later, I'm happy to say the worst is over!

4 comments:

Tawnya said...

Way to go mom! I am proud of you. I am also glad you are feeling better.

Nicole said...

Maybe if you get sick more often you could knock out the other 90-some projects left on your list :)

Fran said...

Nicole - That would be a whole lotta sickness!!

LauriJo said...

Great Job! Your projects are always one of a kind and very lovely!