Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New Tool

Today was an exciting day... Max (from the cooperative) came and installed my new desktop computer. It runs like a charm - no more waiting 15 minutes to boot up. And it's so fast! I have to get a seatbelt on my office chair to keep from falling off while surfing the internet. I love the wide screen, and the power switch is on the top of the tower instead of down by the floor. No more bending over to turn it on and clunking my head on the desk!



When the monitor goes into sleep mode it has multi-colored bubbles floating across the screen.

Life is good!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Love the new blog layout...so cute!

Tawnya said...

Sweet! I am so happy for you because that old computer was annoying! One time a fell asleep waiting for it to go to the next page.

Nicole said...

Looks like a nice set up. You're old one was ancient.