Saturday, October 4, 2014

Shelby Grace Bator

Two posts in one day?! Actually this was sitting in my draft box. I saw it when I posted my other post today about the towels. Oh well, better late than never...

Our newest family member arrived early Wednesday morning, September 24th. She is beautiful and looks like she will be very active! Weighing in at 6 lbs 2 ounces, she will have to bulk up before taking on her older brother & sister.

I love the big pink bow on her hat.




Ethan admires her already!
Grandpa is loving this little bundle.
This is the day she went home... eyes wide open to check out her new home!



Showing off her long fingers. Or is that her Kung Fu move? She may need that someday!!
Ethan and Capri welcomed her home with lots of attention.

Sweet little toes. I wonder where she will go?!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I think she looks a lot like Ethan.

Angie said...

Adorable! Congrats grandma!

Tawnya said...

She is so sweet. I can hardly wait to meet her. Give her kisses.