Saturday, November 15, 2014

Snow Day

The first snow day of winter 2014 hit last Monday. I was planning to go with my friends and sew in Elk River, but the weather changed our plans. I was still able to sew, but by myself at home. Accomplished a lot and finished two projects.

First was this cute table runner of Santa hats and candy canes.


Then I completed this quilt top using a pattern called "Busy Bee". It went together really fast and was a lot of fun.


I'm glad to be able to cross these two off my to-do list!

And of course I'm still working on this cute daisy quilt. Everything grows and grows! I love watching this grow as each circular row is added. Should be ready to "plant" on someone's bed this spring!!


I'm hoping for another snow day so I have an excuse to stay home, be safe, and sew!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That daisy quilt looks really cool Mom! Great job on your projects.

Nicole said...

Those turned out great! I've been itching to sew something.

Tawnya said...

Way to go, mom! You are such a busy little bee. Love your projects.