Sunday, July 13, 2008

Can You Teach An Old Dog New Tricks?

I'm not sure I can learn how to blog, but Tawnya says "for sure"! I'm definitely an old dog panting through life. Maturity however, does help to identify likes and dislikes. Experience quickly narrows the choices. I plan to write about, and show pictures of, things that bring me happiness - in other words, felicity. At this stage in my life, I may as well focus on the joy and forget the rest! Perhaps my musings will be uplifting to someone. If not, with a click of the mouse I will disappear! So what are the felicities in my life? Future writings will focus on flowers, fabric, food (which includes fudge), family and faith... not necessarily in that order.

4 comments:

Tawnya said...

Mom, of course you can be taught a few tricks. I plan on teaching you a lot more as well. Welcome to blog you are so hip!!!

Angie said...

Welcome Fran! I love that you're doing a blog! I can't wait to see your future postings!

Anne said...

Oh my goodness! Welcome, friend!

Nicole said...

I'm looking forward to seeing what you have to say. Welcome!