Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Freshly Painted Walls

It seems to me that freshly painted walls are an invitation to be creative. I just want to grab a crayon and start drawing. We finished painting the living room walls last week and they look so good. Just like a brand new tablet for the first day of school! Jessica informed me that I can't hang anything up on the walls unless she approves of it first. Honestly, I can't decide what will inspire me enough to want to drive a nail into my new smooth walls. Needless to say, my walls are still bare! Thankfully, it's time to put up the Christmas tree. Maybe that will distract me from drawing on the walls!

3 comments:

Anne said...

I can send Elizabeth over if you are looking for an ESTABLISHED artist!

Angie said...

There are so many fun ideas out there. Just start looking at some magazines and get a feel for what you like. I'm sure you will soon be inspired!

Nicole said...

I thought the wall in the living room looked nice...but I do think it needs some decorations. I'm not a big fan of the bare walls.