Friday, January 2, 2009

Caring, Sharing, Repairing

As much as I love having the family home for Christmas (and other times), it's great to have them come, but hard to see them go. I did a good job of holding back the flood of tears this time, but a few of them slipped out! Jessica decided to go back to SLC, so it wasn't very joyful to see the loaded pickup head out the driveway. As always, it's difficult to say goodbye to Tawnya... she has such a tender heart and loves to be home. Her students would miss her though if she didn't return!! Lauri is forever positive and I miss her smiling dimpled face! I need to catch up on my rest, but as soon as possible I'm heading west to see those girls. They are a terrific three-some and I miss their energy.

With the new year upon me, I've decided to focus on me... my health and well-being. I know that sounds self-centered, but I figure it will be for the best in the long run. Caring and sharing while repairing.... doesn't that have a "ring" to it?!
I wish for you all to have a wonderful 2009 in all that you choose to do.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Take some time for yourself Fran...you deserve it! I'm going to miss those 3 girls a ton as well!

Tawnya said...

I loved being home mom! Thanks for the great times!

LauriJo said...

Thanks for letting me hang around all the time. I love being at your home with your family. Your family makes my life complete. Love you!