Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Progressing on Projects

Another month has flown by and I was able to make some more progress on my sewing projects. Last Friday Barb, Sandy, and I spent the day sewing at Millie P's - what a fun time! They pamper us with chocolate and lunch. We provide the chatter and laughter.

So, what did I get done? Well, I put all the borders around all 30 blocks in my Simply Sweet quilt.... now I just have to sew them all together.


Then, I started and almost completed a St. Patrick's Day tablerunner. Only needs the borders added on each end. Will be ready to use next year!




Over the last month I also completed all 24 blocks of stars for my Christmas quilt borders. My mom is embroidering the center panels and almost has them done. Hopefully next month I can show you the finished project!



Awe, such a great feeling to see progress being made!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

You are getting a lot done! Between that and painting the office you've been busy.

Tawnya said...

Way to go mom! I am so proud of you!