Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Girls Night Out

About once a month we have a movie night for girls only. Our wonderful hostess is Margo...



She chooses a theme and we bring food/snacks to munch on. Last Friday night we had a "dip" night. Food included anything we could dip. Fruit in white chocolate, layered taco dip, spinach dip, sun dried tomato dip, bruschetta, etc. It was all so  yummy!


My daughters weren't too happy with me for snapping this picture without notice.....




so I gave them a chance to pose...


The movie on the big screen was my favorite "Pride and Prejudice" (the second half of the long version),





Margo makes the best popcorn in her fancy open kettle popper. This time we were too full to have any, but I'm sure we will pop some next time!


2 comments:

Tawnya said...

Good Times ... Great Post!

Nicole said...

I love the pictures. It seemed like it was taking you a long time take the first one of us three girls- I thought maybe you wanted us to look at you. I was confused.