Friday, September 23, 2011

Small Packages

They say "Good things come in small packages". After yesterday I'm a firm believer of that. My dear son, Travis presented me with this lovely little package after his graduation last night.


I should have been giving him a gift for all his accomplishments, but to my surprise he gave me one. And what may you ask was inside????

This gorgeous little morsel....





It was absolutely delicious!! Chocolate red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting. Thought I had died and gone to heaven. Happy graduation to me!! Thank you Travis for thinking of me - you will remain in our will forever!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Red velvet looks delicious. I'm going to have to try that someday.

Anonymous said...

I just drooled all over a public computer keyboard...I guess there are worse things on here. What a sweetheart!

Angie said...

What a sweet guy you raised!