Sunday, October 30, 2011

WANTED: Baby Girl

I'm looking for a baby girl that would enjoy wearing these bibs.



Aren't they simply adorable? The picture doesn't do them justice.
I found the pattern in a quilt shop in Utah last summer. Then I found the material in another Utah quilt shop. The rest is history.... came home and let the fabrics sit and grow on me for a while. Then cut and sewed until my fingers hurt. I like the results so much!

Found out my niece is having a baby, and quess what? It's a GIRL... now she will know what her present will be!

3 comments:

Tawnya said...

Okay, I will have to step up my game and get preggers. I will even hope for a girl if I can get one of those cute bibs. Great Job mom!

Nicole said...

They turned out really cute! I'm sure Angie's baby will look adorable in them.

Angie said...

LOVE THEM!!