Sunday, December 23, 2012

Rice Park Lights

I love to see Christmas lights... lots of lights, so with that in mind - John, Tawnya and I headed to St. Paul to see the lights at Rice Park. We tried to keep warm, but it was a bit chilly. The ice skaters didn't seem to mind the cold. It was a beautiful sight with so many trees covered in lights. White lights are my favorite, but the blue trees were stunning too. Tawnya made friends with a few statues and I think she fit right in! Of course I forgot my camera, but the pictures taken on my cell phone are okay. At least they captured the moment...



 
An angel sounding the trump!

 
BFF!


 
Tawnya listening to Charlie Brown's music!

 
This is one big nutcracker! Must be in the park to help the squirrels.

 
Landmark Center in the background.


 
This one was taken from under the tree looking skyward... it was like being under a lighted umbrella!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Gorgeous! I love Christmas lights!

Robin said...

So glad you're among the living in blogland again. Your Irish Mist quilt is lovely. I would have plunged in and changed the corner squares too. In fact I had my seam ripper out just today for that very reason. The Christmas lights are dazzling. Thanks for sharing.