Friday, January 10, 2014

Another Finish

I'm so happy to be sewing up some of this fabric that has been laying around here in boxes. My second quilt finish for 2014 is shown below...



If this fabric looks familiar, it's because my first quilt finished in 2014 used the same fabrics. I simply tried a different pattern to get a totally different look. I have enough fabric to make one more quilt.  I've decided to return to the first pattern and make another quilt just like that one. Then all three of these quilts will be donated to a needy cause.

This is so much fun. My therapy continues to work well!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Mom! You are knocking your projects out left and right! You are an inspiration!

Nicole said...

That one must have been a piece of cake to cut and put together! It looks great.

Tawnya said...

Lookin' Good Mom. Girl you are one talented Mama!!!