Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year!

I'm thinking 2014 is going to be a pretty sweet year. I'm starting off in recuperation mode, so it is all up from here! My doctor put me on Prednisone, so that eliminates my need for sleep. Not a problem.. I've cleaned my house (which really needed it after the holidays), and I've had lots of time for quilting.

Here is my first finish of the year:



It has all the colors of Spring - yellow, white, purples, blue, with butterflies and Easter eggs in the prints - which is really funny because the weather outside is the worst cold spell in 15 years. Don't mind working on a project like this and staying inside where it is toasty warm. Yep, 2014 is going to be sweet!

3 comments:

Tawnya said...

That is so pretty. Well done mama cakes, well done.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Mamma! I love it! Don't let that steroid give you a mustache and chest hair!

Angie said...

You are so talented Fran. Looks like we moved just in the nick of time. Brrrr