Sunday, February 16, 2014

A Few More Completions (Almost)

I was able to find some time to sew this past week. First to get completed are a couple pillowcases for grandsons Joshua & Ethan. They are in love with the different characters. So here's to Batman and Spiderman! 



Then I focused on another stack of fabric that has been sitting around for a while. Here is another almost finished quilt. It needs a wide border before it's really done. I'm not sure what to use for it, so I just might have to go shopping! It's always a fun trip when a quilt shop is involved. 



I also cut out hexagons for another quilt. This will be revealed later, but I will give you a teaser. It has about 180 flower petals to be sewn onto the quilt. I've cut them all out, so let the fun begin!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The quilt is beautiful Mom!