Sunday, February 16, 2014

Love Tree

The tree has changed again and is showing a lot of LOVE! I'm enjoying it and so far I'm glad it is still a light in my life. Picked up some gold hearts, but may have to change their color to white or pink, or some of each! (I don't know why my picture is sideways, can't get it to change. Sorry!)



My sweetie brought me some lovely roses. This picture doesn't do them justice. They sure smell wonderful. We avoided the crowds on Friday and went out for dinner on Saturday afternoon. Acapulco served up some mean burritos for us. 



My first Valentine from John was a heart shaped box of chocolates that he mailed to me from Ricks College. I knew then he was a keeper! Sure do love that man!!

1 comment:

Tawnya said...

Way to go Mamma Cakes! You are really banging these out. I am so proud of you. I can hardly wait to see the hexagon one. I bet it will be a hoot!