Friday, September 19, 2008

Up, Up, and Away

I've decided to run away from home... but I'm only running to Utah! Jessica & Tawnya talked me into a visit. I got a good price on a ticket, so it's all set. The plane flys west on October 1st and doesn't come back until the 7th (Travis's birthday)! The girls pamper me when I visit, so I'm really looking forward to the time away. Tawnya is getting a good deal though, because I promised her I would come to her school as a mystery guest. So who knows anything about Betsy Ross? I've been looking on the internet for costume ideas... guess I better get busy sewing... Where's Betsy when I need her?! I'm anxious to see how the "mop hat" Betsy wore will look on me. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Angie said...

How fun! Have a wonderful time!

Nicole said...

That sounds like a fun time! I'm sure the kids will love trying to guess who you are. I don't know much about Betsy Ross though, so I can't help there.