Friday, February 27, 2009

Wall Hangings

The painting of our living room walls was completed in November. I absolutely love it because, besides enjoying the new color, they look so fresh and clean. I enjoyed that look through Christmas and Valentines Day. However, our walls were very bare. I couldn't bring myself to put any nail holes in the walls... it was too much work to calk and sand the old holes away! When Tawnya was home we decided on some cute layouts. Soooo, with hammer in hand, we banged out a few nails and hung up some items. I like the look very much, so perhaps it will give me courage to continue with some other wall hangings.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

The wall hangings look nice. It's amazing how well placed decorations can add so much to a room.

Anne said...

Lovely. And I love seeing your quilts displayed!

Angie said...

It looks great Fran! Totally bare walls is boring!

Tawnya said...

Way to go mom! You rock my socks!!!