Sunday, February 15, 2009

Make it Do, or Do Without!

I took full advantage of having Tawnya home for 3 weeks and did a lot of painting. Well, three rooms is a lot of painting in my book! I'm somewhat of a meticulous painter (no Leonardo however). It seems I can't paint without a rag in my hand to wipe up any oops that happen along the way. So, it happened one day, that I was looking for a rag. At the same time, sweat was running down my face, getting in my eyes, and generally causing a problem. To my surprise, the rag I found was an old pair of Travis' briefs. That's when ingenuity hit me - not only had I found a rag, but the waistband worked very nicely for a headband! Although not as fashionable as the Adida namebrand, it could be the start of something new - "Fran's Forehead Fashions". Please let me know how many you would like to order after seeing the picture below. I felt like Michael Jordan was with me every paint stroke of the way!!


5 comments:

Tawnya said...

Mom you are such a little hottie! Way to kill two stones with one bird ;)

Anne said...

This is your best post ever! I really am laughing out loud! how does Travis feel about having his underwear posted on the internet?

Grace said...

Ok so I am with Anne on this one. I was actually laughing out loud as well. My husband was looking at me funny thinking I had lost my mind. This was an excellent post.

Fran said...

Travis already knows his mom is crazy, so I hope he sees the humor in it!

Nicole said...

I'm going to have to pass on the order, I have enough of his underwear laying around. :)