Saturday, February 28, 2009

Wall Hangings Part 2

Since we had the hammer and nails out, we decided to finish putting things up in the living room today. I just had to share this picture because Tawnya is totally against this arrangement. This is located in the corner between my piano and pump organ. But I'm kind of sentimental - the trumpet was played by John and the clarinet was mine from high school (just a few short years ago)! Why should these instruments sit around collecting dust in a case, unseen, when they can collect dust displayed as my wall art?! Although you can't see it, each of the notes has a saying etched on them. Like, "Sing like no one is listening", or "Dance like no one is watching". I just think this is a fun light-hearted wall arrangement! It inspires me to go watch Mama Mia again, and maybe dance a little!!


3 comments:

Anne said...

Go with what inspires you Fran. It's fabulous!

Nicole said...

I'm a firm believer in putting up what makes you happy when you look at it! You'll enjoy your living room so much more.

Tawnya said...

I am not sure what song you are trying to get me to sing. I just couldn't follow the notes :)