Saturday, March 21, 2009

Adorable and Innocent

Have I said how great it is to have grandchildren? I'm becoming very good at spoiling! Our latest arrived last Monday, March 16th. She is a keeper - beautiful, strong, alert, with lots of dark hair. It's such a relief to look upon a new little baby and see that they are physically fine - 10 little fingers, 10 little toes, small cupped ears, and tiny nose. I can't help but wonder what will her life be like - Where will her feet carry her? What service will her hands perform? Will she have lots of smiles? What will be her dreams and aspirations? All these questions will be answered over time, but for now we will just enjoy her beauty and innocence... and give her all our love!



5 comments:

LauriJo said...

Oh she is SOOOOO cute! What a precious little angel. Congratulations, Grandma!

Angie said...

You really do have the cutest grandkids....but I'm not telling you anything you don't already know! :)

Anne said...

Sweet baby!! Congratulations Cassie!!!

Grace said...

Congrats Fran!!! She is so cute!

Tawnya said...

She is so beautiful. Make sure you put a picture of me in her crib and say my name a few times so she knows who I am when I finally get to meet her. And don't forget to give her kisses.