Friday, March 26, 2010

Lucky Me!

Let it roll! When it comes to winning, I'm not usually successful. A sister of mine seems to have all the luck - she wins at bingo, drawings, etc. Well the tides have turned.  This last month I won twice - yes, that's two times in one month!

First, I won a $25 gift card at the restaurant where my quilting friends have breakfast once a month. Second, my name was drawn last night for the door prize at a health fair my friend and I attended. The fabulous prize was a one hour body massage. I'm not too fond of massages, but John loves them.

I am really excited about this winning streak. And I'm wondering if I should quick head to Vegas, or Hinckley (and not just for the buffet). Perhaps we could retire early, or travel around the world, or buy some diamonds or a new house... sounds like I'm addicted already to the possabilities of winning. I better just stay home and enjoy the breakfasts and massage!


2 comments:

Nicole said...

Yeah, you better not test your luck...it might backfire. Enjoy the breakfast!

Tawnya said...

Mom, I will go with you to Vegas. I could use a pretty pair of Diamond earrings.