Monday, March 22, 2010

Sew Therapy

I'm having trouble with my sinus, soooo that means sewwwwwing! It's Monday, which means time to clean bathrooms and do laundry. In between all that, I spent a lot of time at my sewing machine.

Last Friday at Princeton's BOM (Block of the month) we found out the quilt shop is changing hands and may close. We have one more month of BOM to complete our blocks. Then comes the task of assembling the quilt. I decided to change the pattern a little and replace some blank blocks with quilted blocks. So today I made the extra 6 blocks.


Next I will need to buy fabric for sashings, borders, etc. and figure out how all that should look. I'm looking forward to seeing the end result!

1 comment:

Tawnya said...

What? I can't believe that might close. They are one of my favorite quilt shops and I am not a quilter! I am keeping my fingers crossed that doesn't happen.